I have been working at Helm for more than 1.5 years.This is a company with ethics and smart working environment which provides you opportunity to work in extreme competitive world.

I must say nice company to study new things and teaches how to handle pressures. Here I have got Good Learning Experience Huge Exposure, Supportive senior level managementNo doubts with HR dept, very helpful. Training whenever you need them.

Salary is never an issue.Office ambience is fantastic.Now this company need to focus on more employee welfare in terms of monitory benefits and perks as they are much better incompetition.

Had an Experience with CCS Global Tech?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #954082

CCS is a dynamic and growing company that will push you to grow along with it.Since the company is expanding there is definitely room for career growth and opportunity.

You will be faced with new challenges that allow you to develop different skills sets and take on more responsibility.In order to thrive in this company you need to be a person who likes a challenge and embraces change.

Sam

Agreed, The office environment is full of caring individuals who look out for your success. The management team is available and willing to help you through anything that you need, they also maintain the professional level that you would expect from the company. I really enjoy working with my peers.